Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mapquest Not Working On My Site
psdsbaseball
post Apr 21 2012, 10:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 17,301

None of the mapquests that I've been using forever in my site is showing maps anymore? I emailed NS but as per the norm I got no response. This whole paying for help from a product that you pay for is BS anyway.

Anyone got any ideas? even the new addresses I put in show, you have to click get directions to get redirected to their site.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post May 4 2012, 01:43 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (psdsbaseball @ Apr 21 2012, 10:29 AM) *
None of the mapquests that I've been using forever in my site is showing maps anymore? I emailed NS but as per the norm I got no response. This whole paying for help from a product that you pay for is BS anyway.

Anyone got any ideas? even the new addresses I put in show, you have to click get directions to get redirected to their site.

I apologize you are having an issue with the maps on your websites. I would recommend you contact our Website Builder support team so we can obtain information from you as to what site, what pages and the exact location of the address you are trying to place on the map. Or you can log into your Network Solutions account and submit a Service Request with this information. Logging into your account and submitting a Service Request will authenticate you so we can further investigate. I again apologize for the frustration this has caused you.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 03:02 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates