Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can The Ecommerce Program Store A Credit Card For A Customer
Lawguns
post Oct 6 2013, 09:58 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 21,712

I have had a few repeat customers ask that the site store their credit card for a faster check out. Does anyone know if this can be done or how to do it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ddavis
post Oct 7 2013, 08:17 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (Lawguns @ Oct 6 2013, 09:58 AM) *
I have had a few repeat customers ask that the site store their credit card for a faster check out. Does anyone know if this can be done or how to do it?

It can't be done

+Quote Post
ParkerYamaha
post Oct 7 2013, 09:33 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,078

Nor would we want to store these. Way less risk to merchants when numbers are not stored in this day and age.
Frankly I dont like it when web sites store my cc number and always choose option to not store it if available
Dave

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post Nov 24 2013, 09:11 PM
Post #4

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

The best suggestion I can see would be using the Masterpass integration we recently added to the cart. You will not be incurring any fees to use the service and your customers can get the effect they are searching for.

It is important to remember that Masterpass does not actually "process" payments (like PayPal or your Payment Gateway does) but rather stores and securely submits client payment information to your payment processor. Its really something that makes it easier for the customer and it's free to signup for.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 07:45 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates