Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Drop Down Box Hiding Behind Main Body
moevb
post Jun 25 2014, 03:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 6,330

Hi,

I am working on redoing our company's website. I am trying to put a horizontal drop down menu on the site. However, the drop down part of the menu doesn't show up as it appears to be hiding behind the main body. I've researched this and for some reason cannot find a solution. Has anyone come across this and have a fix?

Thanks for the help!

Moe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post Jun 25 2014, 05:37 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

Thanks for posting. Can you provide a link to your storefront?

+Quote Post
moevb
post Jun 25 2014, 06:07 PM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 6,330

QUOTE (ecomIanS @ Jun 25 2014, 06:37 PM) *
Thanks for posting. Can you provide a link to your storefront?

Thanks for the offer. However, what I am working on is not an active design. So, unfortunately, the link to our website won't help to solve this matter.

Thanks again!

Moe

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post Jun 25 2014, 07:47 PM
Post #4

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

QUOTE (moevb @ Jun 25 2014, 07:07 PM) *
Thanks for the offer. However, what I am working on is not an active design. So, unfortunately, the link to our website won't help to solve this matter.

Thanks again!

Moe

Moe,

Actually, you can still provide us a link. Here's how:

1. Login to your MCP and go to the Site Design page (Design-->Site Design)
2. Click one of the links under "design options" for your site design that you're working on (header/footer for example)
3. Once you're on that next page, look in your address bar. You'll see there is a section at the end that looks like this:

https://012345.netsolstores.com/MCP/design/...der-footer.aspx?theme=195 (numbers will be different, depending on each design.

If you append that number to the end of your domain, it will serve as a "preview link" for anyone that views it, even if they are not logged in to your MCP.

Example: www.mydomain.com/index.aspx?theme=195

If you want, you can post a preview link to your site design, which will allow us to help you alot more (since we're seeing what you're seeing). Let me know if you have any other questions about this.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 21st July 2017 - 07:26 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates