Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Homepage Product List Design
Matthew
post Jun 4 2015, 01:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 1,617

Current default Homepage Product List design displays Product with its name, regular price, sales price such text all center aligned. I would like to have these text aligned Left instead of centered.

Also, if certain product name is much longer than other product's name, then that product's name will occupy 2 lines instead of 1 line, thus Buy button is one line below the Buy button for other products in the same row. This makes Buy button not aligned and jump up and down.

I would like to change this. The question is, where is the actual CSS/HTML code for the Homepage Product List Layout? The current Design->Homepage Product List Layout only let you specify what to display, what not to display, but I can not find the actual style coding. How can I find it and how can I do my own style?

Please advise.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post Jun 5 2015, 09:31 AM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

Hey there,

Thanks for your post. Before you work with your own CSS, I would recommend you check out this answer I provided in another thread about the same type of question:

http://forums.networksolutions.com/coding-...html#entry48625

This will give you some information about using your own CSS in the cart.

It is important to note that you can't edit the default stylesheet (custom.css.aspx) directly and you'd need to add your own overriding styles to make the change you've described.

Either way, that type of change is super simple. If you can provide a URL for your storefront I can advise what you should use there to get you started.

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post Jun 14 2015, 06:13 PM
Post #3

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

Did you ever figure this out?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 21st July 2017 - 07:16 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates