Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Give Free Product With Purchase Of A Specific Product
moevb
post Feb 8 2017, 11:42 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 6,330

Hello All,

We are wanting to give away a free product with the purchase of a specific product. While we can show that in the title and description of the ad, we would like this to automatically be added to the cart. When I go to promotions to add the Free Product discount, it seems that it can only be applied across the entire website and not just specifically to one product. Is there a way to do what I'm needing to do?

Thanks!

Moe Van Bever
Ecommerce Manager
Harris Welding Supplies
www.harrisweldingsupplies.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PowderDay
post Feb 17 2017, 12:13 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,942

Not that I am aware of. You have to your free item manually to the order and adjust the price to 0- which is what we do. In the days of Monster, the cart had similar functionality, but those days are gone.

+Quote Post
PopcornGuy
post Feb 18 2017, 07:07 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,002

Moe,

Below is a post about automatically adding a free gift if the cart exceeds a specific dollar amount...
http://forums.networksolutions.com/coding-...art-t12399.html

I tried to get this implemented on our site but had to abandon it as it would continuously loop the "Adding Your Free Gift...Please Wait!" message. The instructions are a little difficult to follow as they jump around a bit. Maybe you can get something to work out of it though.

Randall
www.kernelencorepopcorn.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th February 2017 - 01:59 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates