Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Images Questions - Thumbnail Images
Matthew
post Jun 4 2015, 02:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 1,617

I guess I need to understand more about how network solutions deal with product images. We upload a big image, Network Solution then makes a thumbnail images automatically, we don't get to choose/decide the thumbnail image size?

The problem is, in the home page, I display Home page special products. The thumbnail images for these products are too tiny to look nice in the main home page. Is there a way I can display a better thumbnail images in the main home page?

Please help.

Thanks,
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Matthew
post Jun 4 2015, 02:15 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 1,617

QUOTE (Matthew @ Jun 4 2015, 03:02 PM) *
I guess I need to understand more about how network solutions deal with product images. We upload a big image, Network Solution then makes a thumbnail images automatically, we don't get to choose/decide the thumbnail image size?

The problem is, in the home page, I display Home page special products. The thumbnail images for these products are too tiny to look nice in the main home page. Is there a way I can display a better thumbnail images in the main home page?

Please help.

Thanks,

OK, I got it figured out. It is the Operation->Setting->General, you can specify the thumnail image, display image and detail image size in pixel.

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post Jun 5 2015, 09:28 AM
Post #3

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

I'm glad you found your solution!

I would encourage you also read this post here for more information about images:

http://forums.networksolutions.com/nscomme...ges-t11570.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 05:43 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates