Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Install Site Seal
ReadyBeans
post Feb 15 2014, 08:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 13,630

The only place I can get the nsProtect site seal to show up is in the header of the home page, and I don't really want it there. How do you access the footer html so that I can add it to the check out page or the home page? Seems like the html options through the nsecommerce pages only give you the header area.
Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post Feb 16 2014, 10:59 AM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

Thanks for posting. I noticed you originally posted this in the SSL forum, but really this should be posted in the nsCommerceSpace™ forum since it relates to your ecommerce package. For simplicity, I have moved this topic to the right place for you.

If you're wanting to install your site seal, you need to generate the code for use on a "Monster Commerce" store. When you initially click "Download Seal", the first question is: Are you putting this seal on a site seal, image cafe, or monster commerce site (or something like that). The answer should be yes, since your Ecommerce Package = Monster Commerce.

Once you've chosen that option, just choose the next two choices (relating to color and layout). Once you've done this, the page will provide you a single snippet of code to use on your store. Once you have that snippet of code, you'll simply want to copy/paste it into the area of your HTML that you want it to appear.

Note: You will need to flip to view the "code" when copy/pasting the site seal's HTML onto your site. You can do this in one of two ways (see below).

Option 1: When viewing the content area with the editor one, hit the "view source button"

When using the Advanced editor (default) the icon looks like this: <>

When using the Basic editor, there will be a button that says: View Source

Option 2: Disable the WYSIWYG editor

Go to Operations-->Settings. At the bottom of the General tab (first page), there is an drop down box labeled: Use WYSIWYG Editor to edit HTML.

Within the online store, you have the option to fully customize the HTML for your sites design (i.e. the stuff at the top, sides, and bottom of your pages) and to add/edit your own HTML for your site's Predefined/Custom pages. So you are essentially placing that snippet of code you've copied into a specific area based on where you want it to appear.

Example:

If you wanted to place the code at the bottom of your page (i.e. the "footer") you'd login to your MCP (control panel), click on Design-->Site Design. From there, look under "Design Options" and you'll see a link for Header/Footer. Clicking this link will provide you access to the "Header" and "Footer" content areas of your site, as well as the global <head> tags for your design.

If you wanted to place the code in a column (left or right), you could do the same steps above, just choose Left/Right Navigation under Design Options. From there, you'll need to check the box for Custom HTML and then use the left/right arrows below to add that module to the left/right column.

Important:

The code you're using for the seal should not be placed inside the <HEAD> tag area. The reason why is that stuff in the <HEAD> tag doesn't show up anywhere on the page and should be used for other scripts and other such information only.

If you'd like to have the MyTimeSupport team install the seal for you, you can request that service by emailing ecom-mts@networksolutions.com. A one-time fee of $59.99 would apply which covers the labor for the installation.

I hope this information has been helpful.

+Quote Post
jjjusme
post Oct 8 2017, 07:11 AM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 3,285

Roopokar is Professional Website design company in Bangladesh. IT can help you to Install Site Seal
for more details visit: http://www.roopokar.com/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 06:24 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates