Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Add New Domain In Cpanel
baronsilva
post Oct 24 2017, 04:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 25,243

I have shared hosting for 3 domains, but i want add new domain with cpanel, i have trying to many times create to new cpanel for new domain, but when i log in cpanel every time show me error, password does not match. Help me how to fix this issues.

How to contact support team for help
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Oct 24 2017, 07:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (baronsilva @ Oct 24 2017, 04:45 AM) *
I have shared hosting for 3 domains, but i want add new domain with cpanel, i have trying to many times create to new cpanel for new domain, but when i log in cpanel every time show me error, password does not match. Help me how to fix this issues.

How to contact support team for help

I do not see any web hosting in the Network Solutions account associated with this forum user. There is no login for the Hosting Toolbox for our shared hosting. If you are using VPS, you can reset your Plesk password in the Account Manager on the page for the VPS. Based on the link at the end of your post, it looks like you need help from Yahoo support, not Network Solutions.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 05:03 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates