Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pointing Godaddy Domain To Ns Hosting
nshostingclient9...
post Mar 24 2012, 07:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 16,982

I have a domain name with GoDaddy and want to point to NS hosting here. I have entered my DNS entries (NS87.WORLDNIC.COM and NS88.WORLDNIC.COM) in GoDaddy Nameserver. It does not work.
Do I need to create a DS record as well? What values do I enter?

Please help
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
martiniguy
post Mar 24 2012, 08:22 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 775

QUOTE (nshostingclient99 @ Mar 24 2012, 06:53 PM) *
I have a domain name with GoDaddy and want to point to NS hosting here. I have entered my DNS entries (NS87.WORLDNIC.COM and NS88.WORLDNIC.COM) in GoDaddy Nameserver. It does not work.

Please help

Name servers take about 24 to 36 hours to propagate. As long as you've properly pointed your domain mane to resolve to the servers at NS (where they reside), you should be fine.

+Quote Post
Craig
post Mar 25 2012, 07:18 PM
Post #3

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (nshostingclient99 @ Mar 24 2012, 08:53 PM) *

Please help

I just checked, and your site is resolving to our server from my computer. If you are still not getting the page on our server, you have a cached IP address. This could be cached by our computer, network or ISP. If restarting your computer and/or router do not resolve the issue, I would recommend contacting your IT department or ISP for assistance.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 09:56 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates