Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blog Load Fail, Can not log in as Admin for Blog
Shibcity
post Oct 18 2011, 01:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 15,592

I've just created my webpage a few days ago and I've tried to insert a blog. After inserting it, i followed the steps and made my username and password and viewed my page. I click the admin login and put the info in but it gives me a bunch of errors. No clue what to do please help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Oct 28 2011, 01:32 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (Shibcity @ Oct 18 2011, 02:39 AM) *
I've just created my webpage a few days ago and I've tried to insert a blog. After inserting it, i followed the steps and made my username and password and viewed my page. I click the admin login and put the info in but it gives me a bunch of errors. No clue what to do please help.

I am sorry you are having issues when logging into your blog. Please try logging into your blog again. If you are still having issues, please contact our technical support department with your login credentials for your blog and we can further investigate your issue. I again apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post
Downrangedynamic...
post Jan 31 2012, 02:12 AM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 16,393

I am having the same problem with my site. please help

QUOTE (Richell @ Oct 28 2011, 02:32 PM) *
I am sorry you are having issues when logging into your blog. Please try logging into your blog again. If you are still having issues, please contact our technical support department with your login credentials for your blog and we can further investigate your issue. I again apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 03:31 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates