Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blog, creating a blog
hawkeye24
post Aug 8 2011, 07:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 14,969

I'd like to turn some of the content on my existing site into a blog. can I do this, and how?
Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Aug 26 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (hawkeye24 @ Aug 8 2011, 08:46 AM) *
I'd like to turn some of the content on my existing site into a blog. can I do this, and how?
Thanks

Good Afternoon,

You can create a blog on your website if the hosting package is a UNIX package. In viewing your account there are two hosting packages that are UNIX. To add a Blog to Image Café site, drag a building block to the page you would like the blog on. Click Insert Item, select Tools and then select the Blog. Follow the steps to complete the Blog set up.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post
DCharrua
post Sep 27 2011, 12:05 PM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 15,410

QUOTE (Richell @ Aug 26 2011, 01:32 PM) *
Good Afternoon,

You can create a blog on your website if the hosting package is a UNIX package. In viewing your account there are two hosting packages that are UNIX. To add a Blog to Image Café site, drag a building block to the page you would like the blog on. Click Insert Item, select Tools and then select the Blog. Follow the steps to complete the Blog set up.

Regards,
Richell

I tried today to add a Blog. Then I password protected that page and published the site. When I try to access the page I receive "Internal Server Error" message. Help ?! ...
Thanks.

+Quote Post
Richell
post Nov 2 2011, 07:27 PM
Post #4

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (DCharrua @ Sep 27 2011, 01:05 PM) *
I tried today to add a Blog. Then I password protected that page and published the site. When I try to access the page I receive "Internal Server Error" message. Help ?! ...
Thanks.

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with your blog. In order to investigate and resolve your issue with the blog we need to have the following information; the package that is having the issue, the blog login credentials and the login credentials for the password protected page. If you are still having problems, you should call our Support Center (1-866-391-4357 in the USA or Canada, +1-570-708-8788 for International) or open an Online Service Request at https://www.networksolutions.com/help/email.jsp. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 04:27 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates