nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Calendar Event Colors, Any way to change Event Colors on Calendar?
reddancer
post Dec 9 2011, 02:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 15,967

An event on the Calendar ends up being dark grey for the date and dark blue for the text. It is almost impossible to read and nowhere can I see an option to change the colors. One shouldn't have to open the item to read it. Any help for me? Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Jan 5 2012, 08:54 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (reddancer @ Dec 9 2011, 02:29 PM) *
An event on the Calendar ends up being dark grey for the date and dark blue for the text. It is almost impossible to read and nowhere can I see an option to change the colors. One shouldn't have to open the item to read it. Any help for me? Thanks in advance.

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with your calendar. If you are still having problems, you should call our Support Center (1-866-391-4357 in the USA / Canada, or +1-570-708-8788 for International) or log into your Account Manager and open an Online Service Request at https://www.networksolutions.com/help/email.jsp. We need to have you authenticated In order to log into your account and investigate your issue with the calendar. Please include the hosting/website package that is having the issue when opening an Online Service Request. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards,
Richell

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 04:10 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates