Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cannot Complete Edit, Continue and Save As buttons don't work
Sabu
post Apr 5 2015, 04:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 6,460

(Mac 10.10.2) Have been with NS for many years with no problems.Suddenly, I cannot save any editing on my website because the CONTINUE and SAVE AS buttons are inoperable. I have tried them on Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari with no success. Any ideas about where this problem comes from or how to fix it? All the other editing functions are OK.
Really need help!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Apr 7 2015, 07:39 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (Sabu @ Apr 5 2015, 05:34 PM) *
(Mac 10.10.2) Have been with NS for many years with no problems.Suddenly, I cannot save any editing on my website because the CONTINUE and SAVE AS buttons are inoperable. I have tried them on Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari with no success. Any ideas about where this problem comes from or how to fix it? All the other editing functions are OK.
Really need help!

I am sorry you are having an issue with editing your website. I would recommend that you delete your temporary files and cookies on the browser, then re-launch the browser and try again. If the problem continues I recommend you contact our Website Builder Support Team. We can then authenticate you and research your editing issue further. I would advised you to have the following information:

The browser type and version you are using.
What pages the issue is happening on.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post
Sabu
post Apr 10 2015, 03:37 PM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 6,460

QUOTE (Richell @ Apr 7 2015, 08:39 AM) *
I am sorry you are having an issue with editing your website. I would recommend that you delete your temporary files and cookies on the browser, then re-launch the browser and try again. If the problem continues I recommend you contact our Website Builder Support Team. We can then authenticate you and research your editing issue further. I would advised you to have the following information:

The browser type and version you are using.
What pages the issue is happening on.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 28th July 2017 - 01:32 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates