Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Customer Login Area's On Website, Secure login area's for each customer
Stealth
post Jul 27 2011, 12:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 14,821

Hi
I'm not sure if this is even possible with the web builder package I have, but is it possible to have a customer login area, where a returning customer logs in and it has there own secure pafes for them to look at their details etc?

If this is possible can somebody please point me in the right direction to get me started?

Thanks

Wayne (IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Aug 1 2011, 10:04 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (Stealth @ Jul 27 2011, 01:01 PM) *
Hi
I'm not sure if this is even possible with the web builder package I have, but is it possible to have a customer login area, where a returning customer logs in and it has there own secure pafes for them to look at their details etc?

If this is possible can somebody please point me in the right direction to get me started?

Thanks

Wayne (IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif)

Dear Wayne,

You are able to create password protected pages within the Website Builder. This would be done on the Website Overview tab. Select the page you wish to password protect and click on the Website Properties option, then click Password Protection on the page properties and follow the instructions. I hope this information was helpful. Thank you for choosing Network Solutions.

Regards,

Richell

+Quote Post
Quiltalong
post May 21 2012, 03:12 PM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 17,527

QUOTE (Richell @ Aug 1 2011, 11:04 AM) *
Dear Wayne,

You are able to create password protected pages within the Website Builder. This would be done on the Website Overview tab. Select the page you wish to password protect and click on the Website Properties option, then click Password Protection on the page properties and follow the instructions. I hope this information was helpful. Thank you for choosing Network Solutions.

Regards,

Richell

Dear Richell,
I am unable to locate the Overview area....where am I missing it?
Dori

+Quote Post
Richell
post Jun 4 2012, 01:30 PM
Post #4

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (Quiltalong @ May 21 2012, 03:12 PM) *
Dear Richell,
I am unable to locate the Overview area....where am I missing it?
Dori

Wayne,

When launching the Website Builder Tool the landing page is the Website Overview. If you look at the top left you will see the tab is gray and states Website Overview. I hope this was helpful. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 03:07 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates