Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Design Question
youghio
post Feb 19 2012, 11:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 16,616

When I look at the template it is different from the preview of my site. In the preview there are wide bars on both the left and right sides of the content. I see this in some of the templates but it evidently is there on all of them. This just removes area that I can put content into. Is there a way to reduce the size of the bars or remove them altogether?

I have looked at the css code but don't see where I could change anything that fixes that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mdsource
post Feb 21 2012, 10:19 AM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 102

QUOTE (youghio @ Feb 19 2012, 11:45 AM) *
When I look at the template it is different from the preview of my site. In the preview there are wide bars on both the left and right sides of the content. I see this in some of the templates but it evidently is there on all of them. This just removes area that I can put content into. Is there a way to reduce the size of the bars or remove them altogether?

I have looked at the css code but don't see where I could change anything that fixes that.

We chose a template style that never looked like it was suppose to. However, you need to let us look at your site to know what you are talking about. We need your site URL please.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 01:55 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates