Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Error On Page, How to delete Error
chefmalta
post Nov 18 2011, 06:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 15,844

I tried to input a banner on my website through HTML and since i tried this, I cannot edit my website, cos its giving me an error on page. Can you help me delete this error in order to continue editing my site, chefmalta.com. thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Jan 5 2012, 09:03 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (chefmalta @ Nov 18 2011, 06:32 AM) *
I tried to input a banner on my website through HTML and since i tried this, I cannot edit my website, cos its giving me an error on page. Can you help me delete this error in order to continue editing my site, chefmalta.com. thanks.

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue accessing your website after adding HTML. If you are still having problems, you should call our Support Center (1-866-391-4357 in the USA / Canada, or +1-570-708-8788 for International) or log into your Account Manager and open an Online Service Request at https://www.networksolutions.com/help/email.jsp.

You need to be authenticated in order for us to log into your account and investigate your issue. Please include the hosting/website package that is having the issue when opening an Online Service Request. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 08:42 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates