Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Form Generator Email, Won't send email
benotone
post Jul 29 2011, 08:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 14,877

I have created a form with the request for a quote button and have it send email to my email address, but somehow it is not working. I have enbled the form and set 'Send Email' to 'Yes' and entered my emai address in the propery section. The website is published and republished and have tried more then 10 times since yesterday but none of my test emails have reached my mailbox.

Pls help....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Aug 1 2011, 09:44 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (benotone @ Jul 29 2011, 09:43 AM) *
I have created a form with the request for a quote button and have it send email to my email address, but somehow it is not working. I have enbled the form and set 'Send Email' to 'Yes' and entered my emai address in the propery section. The website is published and republished and have tried more then 10 times since yesterday but none of my test emails have reached my mailbox.

Pls help....

I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with your form. I would recommend placing another email address in the form, maybe a Gmail or Yahoo account and test the form.

Your e-mail host may be blocking the messages or marking them as SPAM. If you have a SPAM folder when you log into their Web mail, you may be able to flag the messages as not being SPAM.

You can also request that they white list 205.178.145.65 (the IP address of the hosting package) and 205.178.146.* (the range of IP addresses that would relay mail for hosting).

I hope this information is helpful. Thank you for choosing Network Solutions.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post
sparky
post Aug 2 2011, 12:22 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 14,907

QUOTE (benotone @ Jul 29 2011, 09:43 AM) *

Pls help....

If it helps, I found your post in searching for the answer to my similar problem. However, I found that it does work for me. I'm publishing using the website builder via Chrome 13.0.782.107 beta-m and Mozilla Firefox 5.0

It also might help to know that I'm using a NS email account on my form generation, so it's unlikely to determine email from my website to be spam.

Hope you post the solution when you figure it out.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
Mark Twain

+Quote Post
benotone
post Aug 8 2011, 04:31 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 14,877

Thanks guys.

I switched to Gmail account and it works. Think Hotmail probably didn't like forms.

Cheers!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 02:03 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates