Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Form Help Please
dkenney
post Jun 28 2011, 12:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 14,467

Is there a limit to the number of custom forms you can have on a NSwebsite large, i need 2 forms, I've created a form from a blank for one page of my site but when i try to create a 2nd form from a blank all i get is the first form, how do i create a new form from a blank?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rrcenriquez
post Jul 2 2011, 09:49 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 13,084

QUOTE (dkenney @ Jun 28 2011, 12:07 PM) *
Is there a limit to the number of custom forms you can have on a NSwebsite large, i need 2 forms, I've created a form from a blank for one page of my site but when i try to create a 2nd form from a blank all i get is the first form, how do i create a new form from a blank?

unfortunately forms on the website builder are designed to be used once. your only option is to use another form category like contact us form then just edit the default fields to your preferences.

+Quote Post
Airway
post Mar 13 2012, 01:51 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 14,512

QUOTE (rrcenriquez @ Jul 2 2011, 10:49 AM) *
unfortunately forms on the website builder are designed to be used once. your only option is to use another form category like contact us form then just edit the default fields to your preferences.

Thank you. I was looking for the same thing! I have to say I think this a flaw in the NS system. Using my site for a multifaceted business, I'd like to be able to have forms up for potential customers to use for all sorts of things.

Oh well....I guess for the time being, I will just make due....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 03:16 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates