Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help On The Page Content Width
andrewhuld
post Mar 19 2013, 11:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 20,382

I am currently using the "Closed Hands" design layout. I like it, but I would like to increase the width of the Pgae contect so I could cover up some of the backgroud. Please help.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Mar 20 2013, 07:03 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (andrewhuld @ Mar 19 2013, 11:00 PM) *
I am currently using the "Closed Hands" design layout. I like it, but I would like to increase the width of the Pgae contect so I could cover up some of the backgroud. Please help.

I am sorry you are having an issue with the Website Builder Tool template. The Closed Hands template will have a smaller content area when using the side navigation. I would recommend to use the top navigation. Please keep in mind that the top navigation is limited to the number of pages that will display. If you have more pages then are displaying on the top navigation you could place some of the pages as sub pages under the main pages. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 05:06 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates