Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Custom Edit Html
p0rtalk
post Jun 27 2011, 06:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 14,400

I'm still pretty new to Network Solutions and have been using the website builder. But, now that I want to customize things a little more in detail, I'm considering to try writing the whole site in HTML. I have the small website package. Am I allowed to do this? I thought I came across it one time in the "Account Manager" tab and clicking on "Create or edit custom HTML." But now when I click into it, it takes me to the Space Manager. I could have sworn I was writing html or an index page one time. And, I also thought I saw somewhere that we can create up to 5 versions of the website and pick which one we want published. Could someone please help me and tell me if I remembered wrong and how I can publish an HTML-only site that's separate from the website builder? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
katea
post Jul 4 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 13,794

QUOTE (p0rtalk @ Jun 27 2011, 07:42 PM) *
I'm still pretty new to Network Solutions and have been using the website builder. But, now that I want to customize things a little more in detail, I'm considering to try writing the whole site in HTML. I have the small website package. Am I allowed to do this? I thought I came across it one time in the "Account Manager" tab and clicking on "Create or edit custom HTML." But now when I click into it, it takes me to the Space Manager. I could have sworn I was writing html or an index page one time. And, I also thought I saw somewhere that we can create up to 5 versions of the website and pick which one we want published. Could someone please help me and tell me if I remembered wrong and how I can publish an HTML-only site that's separate from the website builder? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I am trying to do the same thing - this should be easy? but I can't find the option...

+Quote Post
Richell
post Jul 20 2011, 02:46 PM
Post #3

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (katea @ Jul 4 2011, 10:22 PM) *
I am trying to do the same thing - this should be easy? but I can't find the option...

To add custom HTML to the Website Builder Tool click on the Page Editor tab, click on the drop down arrow of the Code section. Here you can drag an HTML block or a PHP block to your website and insert your code.

As for having 5 version on file – when publishing your website you want to click on the Advanced option. This will give you the option to save the version.

When restoring a version you will want to launch Website Builder, Click on Page Editor Tab and then back to Website Overview tab and click restore. Select the site you want to restore, restore the site, log out of Website Builder and then re-launch.

I hope this information was helpful. If you need further assistance you can contact us at 800.333.7680. Thank you for choosing Network Solutions for your hosting needs.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 12:09 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates