Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Inserting Pictures Into Existing Code
richfreeman
post Jun 14 2011, 12:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 14,429

Hi, I'm not sure if this can be done. Iv'e uploaded code that included pictures. When I preview the page all looks good except the pictures are not there (only an X). Irealize that I have to import the pictures and relink them but there doesn't appear to be a way. Note: I did upload the pictures, but I can't place them in the correct spot. Is this because it is a free page?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
martiniguy
post Jun 15 2011, 05:34 AM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 775

QUOTE (richfreeman @ Jun 14 2011, 12:47 PM) *
Hi, I'm not sure if this can be done. Iv'e uploaded code that included pictures. When I preview the page all looks good except the pictures are not there (only an X). Irealize that I have to import the pictures and relink them but there doesn't appear to be a way. Note: I did upload the pictures, but I can't place them in the correct spot. Is this because it is a free page?

Hey richfreeman - I dont use the freebie stuff, so I am not that familiar, but why dont you just correct the pathing in your HTML to point to where you "were" able to upload the photo to? Just correct the path to the pics.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 09:20 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates