Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost Photo Album
phxbob44
post Jan 3 2015, 08:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,615

I was adding and changing photo's in a album on one of my pages. I went to delete one photo and somehow deleted the whole album with photo descriptions hard to duplicate. How do I recover that album?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Apr 2 2015, 07:22 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (phxbob44 @ Jan 3 2015, 09:07 PM) *
I was adding and changing photo's in a album on one of my pages. I went to delete one photo and somehow deleted the whole album with photo descriptions hard to duplicate. How do I recover that album?

I am sorry you lost your photo album. For any unwanted changes to the Website Builder, if you have not logged out of the editing tool you can click to discard all changes made during this session. This option can be found within the Restore Icon under the Website Overview tab. Please be aware this will remove all changes made during this session. Once this is completed there is no recovering any of the content removed.

You can also try and recover the photo album by restoring a previously saved version of the published website. Please note this will remove all changes made after the restore date. The saved version can also be found within the Restore Icon under the Website Overview tab.

If you have not saved the versions of the website when publishing or opt not to do any of the above suggested you will need to recreate the photo album. I hope this information was helpful. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 11:22 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates