Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ?newest Version Of Webbuilder Tool - How Do I Get It
wandawoof
post Feb 3 2013, 08:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 20,029

I was watching a video on how to copy a page and I seem to have an older version of the tool - The one on the video http://www.networksolutions.com/support/ho...new-page-video/
has the ability to copy a an entire page and give it a new name.

The webbuilder version in the video is a lot more user friendly with a different layout and more features.
How/Where do I get the new version?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Feb 28 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (wandawoof @ Feb 3 2013, 08:21 PM) *
I was watching a video on how to copy a page and I seem to have an older version of the tool - The one on the video http://www.networksolutions.com/support/ho...new-page-video/
has the ability to copy a an entire page and give it a new name.

The webbuilder version in the video is a lot more user friendly with a different layout and more features.
How/Where do I get the new version?

We do have a new site builder tool with more features and flexibility. However, when I reviewed your account you have our older builder tool call Image Café. Our new tool is called Website Builder Tool. If you wish to switch to the Website Builder Tool you will need to contact our Website Builder Support Team at 1-866-693-4435. They will be able to assist you in switching to our new Website Builder Tool. However, if you decide to switch to our new Website Builder Tool the content will not transfer from Image Café. You will need to recreate the website in the Website Builder Tool. I hope this information was helpful.

Regards,
Richell

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 28th July 2017 - 01:31 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates