Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Old Image Cafe Website Builder Tool
Tygirrr
post Feb 12 2012, 04:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 16,464

The new website builder tool is not as user friendly as image cafe. How can I use the old website builder tool instead of the new one. Is this possible? The new one has caused me nothing but PROBLEMS and I absolutely HATE it to the point of wanting to cancel my account!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Mar 15 2012, 03:11 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (Tygirrr @ Feb 12 2012, 04:47 PM) *
The new website builder tool is not as user friendly as image cafe. How can I use the old website builder tool instead of the new one. Is this possible? The new one has caused me nothing but PROBLEMS and I absolutely HATE it to the point of wanting to cancel my account!

I am sorry you are having an issue with the new Website Builder Tool. We can change you to the Image Cafe builder tool. However, you will need to contact us and be authenticated prior to us changing the builder platform. Also please keep in mind that any content you have placed on the Website Builder Tool will be deleted and not transferred to the Image Cafe builder. I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 07:31 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates