Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Photo Size, Photos ridiculously reduced on upload
limbolk
post Dec 1 2011, 06:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 15,968

Regardless of the original size of a photo on my laptop, when I upload it to my free web site, it is reduced in size by approximately 75%!! Solution or work-around, please? Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Jan 5 2012, 08:59 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (limbolk @ Dec 1 2011, 06:16 PM) *
Regardless of the original size of a photo on my laptop, when I upload it to my free web site, it is reduced in size by approximately 75%!! Solution or work-around, please? Thanks.

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with adding photos to your website. If you are still having problems, you should call our Support Center (1-866-391-4357 in the USA / Canada, or +1-570-708-8788 for International) or log into your Account Manager and open an Online Service Request at https://www.networksolutions.com/help/email.jsp.

You need to be authenticated in order for us to log into your account and investigate your issue with the adding photos. Please include the hosting/website package that is having the issue when opening an Online Service Request. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 04:23 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates