Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Previous Versions, I want to modify existing website
OSousa
post May 17 2013, 02:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 20,793

I have gone in and made changes to my website, including design and layout. I want to go back to my existing version but the only saved website in my "restore" link is from August of 2012. I know I have made changes since then so I am worried that I will lose what is currently published if I go there yet I do not want the changes I have made and not published. Help!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post May 21 2013, 10:04 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (OSousa @ May 17 2013, 03:01 PM) *
I have gone in and made changes to my website, including design and layout. I want to go back to my existing version but the only saved website in my "restore" link is from August of 2012. I know I have made changes since then so I am worried that I will lose what is currently published if I go there yet I do not want the changes I have made and not published. Help!

When you restore a version of a website and if the changes that you made recently are not on the restored version we have no way of placing them on the site. I would recommend that you go to the published site and make the updates to the restored version within the builder. Do not publish the restored site until you are happy with the it. Publishing the site will overwrite the version currently on the Internet. I would also advise to always save the version when you are publishing. Please note on the restore version, there is an option you can discard changes made during your session. This will only work if you have not logged out of the builder tool. When clicking to discard changes it will remove all changes made during that session. I hope this information was helpful.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 25th April 2017 - 07:03 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates