nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Publishing Site, I am having trouble publishing it under the proper domain.
RobertStraus
post Jul 17 2013, 11:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 21,237

I am pretty new at this but I have my website done (for now) and I've published it several times, but when I log in it says website not published yet. Is there a certain time frame? I have had the account about 30 hours. Or do am I missing something I need to do? PLEASE HELP. THANKS!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cooper11
post Aug 18 2013, 11:14 AM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 21,440

QUOTE (RobertStraus @ Jul 18 2013, 12:06 AM) *
I am pretty new at this but I have my website done (for now) and I've published it several times, but when I log in it says website not published yet. Is there a certain time frame? I have had the account about 30 hours. Or do am I missing something I need to do? PLEASE HELP. THANKS!

Did you ever receive an answer? I am also waiting for site to be published.

+Quote Post
Richell
post Aug 21 2013, 05:51 AM
Post #3

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (RobertStraus @ Jul 18 2013, 12:06 AM) *

In regards to the icon that is showing "Site Not Published" within the account manager for your website, does not mean your site has not been published. The icon/button is not functioning properly and our engineers are working to resolve. You can still click on the icon to launch the website builder and edit the site.

If you have published your website and it's resolving to your domain on the Internet, the site has published successfully. I would recommend when you publish your website that you save the version. In the Website Builder Tool this option is located within the Advanced Options under the Publish button.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 28th July 2017 - 01:33 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates