Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Website Builder Tool Launching Issues
seanji6
post Aug 22 2013, 04:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 21,470

I just purchased a domain name and am having issues getting the website builder to launch. I have tried in internet explorer and google chrome. I believe everything is up to date. Is there anything I need to download to enable the builder to work properly. Please help!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Sep 19 2013, 05:50 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (seanji6 @ Aug 22 2013, 05:21 PM) *
I just purchased a domain name and am having issues getting the website builder to launch. I have tried in internet explorer and google chrome. I believe everything is up to date. Is there anything I need to download to enable the builder to work properly. Please help!

I apologize for the issues you are having with trying to use the Website Builder Tool. When creating or editing your Website Builder Tool website we would recommend working in the following browsers:

On a computer:
Internet Explorer 7 and 8 or 9(compatibility mode)
Fire Fox 3.6.9 - 5

On a MAC:
Fire Fox 3.6.9 - 9

These browser versions can be found on the Internet for download if needed. Just search within your favorite search engine.

You can use other browsers and version, however you may have trouble with some of the editing features within the Website Builder Tool. Our engineers continue to make updates to our Website Builder Tool to enhance the performance for newer browsers versions, but this is on ongoing process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 04:16 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates