Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wipeout, restore
elsa
post Jun 23 2013, 01:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 21,088

Fix my website last night..Very nice. Woke up this more and everything is set back to the first day i got the website. But i open my website on search and everything is still the way i fix it . but my network sol..web builder is blank like if i have to start new
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Jul 8 2013, 06:54 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (elsa @ Jun 23 2013, 02:43 PM) *
Fix my website last night..Very nice. Woke up this more and everything is set back to the first day i got the website. But i open my website on search and everything is still the way i fix it . but my network sol..web builder is blank like if i have to start new

I am sorry that your website content was not appearing within the Website Builder Editor. I would recommend if you have saved the version to restore it to the builder tool. If you did not save the version while publishing you will need to rebuild the site. Please be sure to save the version of the site when publishing. This option is located within the Advanced Options under the Publish button. I do apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 04:16 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates