Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Front Page Error Message When Publishing Using Ftp
gunz
post Dec 20 2013, 04:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 22,076

The server sent a response which FrontPage could not parse. If you are trying to connect to a Windows SharePoint Services server, check with the server's administrator to make sure Windows SharePoint Services is installed properly.

The above is the error message I get. I have reset permissions. I have not been able to publish using Front Page for about a month.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Dec 22 2013, 08:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (gunz @ Dec 20 2013, 04:23 PM) *
The server sent a response which FrontPage could not parse. If you are trying to connect to a Windows SharePoint Services server, check with the server's administrator to make sure Windows SharePoint Services is installed properly.

The above is the error message I get. I have reset permissions. I have not been able to publish using Front Page for about a month.

I don't see the files for FrontPage Extensions. They must have been disabled. I am sorry, but they cannot be re-enabled. Support for FrontPage Extensions was ended by Microsoft several years ago, so we are no longer able to install them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 04:16 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates