Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ftp Quit Working - Help!, Use Dreamweaver CC to upload to site
srwproducts
post Nov 5 2013, 04:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 21,884

I've been able to update and change my site using Dreamweaver CC and then yesterday it quit working and I get an error (see image). I tried resetting permissions and making a new ftp user. Neither worked.

Ideas please!

(IMG:http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7906/9grj.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Nov 5 2013, 08:49 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (srwproducts @ Nov 5 2013, 05:59 PM) *
I've been able to update and change my site using Dreamweaver CC and then yesterday it quit working and I get an error (see image). I tried resetting permissions and making a new ftp user. Neither worked.

Ideas please!

(IMG:http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7906/9grj.jpg)

The error message says your local firewall is blocking the connection. Please check the firewall settings on your computer or network.

+Quote Post
srwproducts
post Nov 14 2013, 09:35 AM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 21,884

QUOTE (Craig @ Nov 5 2013, 09:49 PM) *
The error message says your local firewall is blocking the connection. Please check the firewall settings on your computer or network.

Why would it all of a sudden start blocking the connection? We are stumped on how to solve this. We did change my login to the computer. Do you think this could have done it? If not, any ideas how to fix it?

+Quote Post
Craig
post Nov 17 2013, 09:48 PM
Post #4

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (srwproducts @ Nov 14 2013, 09:35 AM) *
Why would it all of a sudden start blocking the connection? We are stumped on how to solve this. We did change my login to the computer. Do you think this could have done it? If not, any ideas how to fix it?

It could be a lot of things. If you are unable to find what it is, I would recommend consulting with your local computer support person.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 04:21 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates