Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ftp Won't Connect With At&t Internet, FTP Can't Connect
Murk
post Dec 15 2014, 12:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 21,222

Friday FTP accessed perfectly fine like normal.
Sunday No longer can be accessed while on AT&T internets.
At home I have AT&T internet, No longer able to access... at my business I have AT&T internet, no longer able to access.
I don't understand how its possible to access the FTP servers every where else. (Iphone FTP ap, Time Warner internet etc.)
When phone is connected to AT&T wifi it will not work. imediately after turning off wifi to 4G it connects. AT&T says nothing has changed on there end, so it has to be with network solutions...
Any ideas why this just magically happened over the weekend?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Dec 16 2014, 12:33 AM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (Murk @ Dec 15 2014, 12:33 PM) *
Friday FTP accessed perfectly fine like normal.
Sunday No longer can be accessed while on AT&T internets.
At home I have AT&T internet, No longer able to access... at my business I have AT&T internet, no longer able to access.
I don't understand how its possible to access the FTP servers every where else. (Iphone FTP ap, Time Warner internet etc.)
When phone is connected to AT&T wifi it will not work. imediately after turning off wifi to 4G it connects. AT&T says nothing has changed on there end, so it has to be with network solutions...
Any ideas why this just magically happened over the weekend?

If you are still having a problem, please submit a ticket wityh the error you are getting in your FTP client as well as your public IP address.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 17th August 2017 - 10:07 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates