Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Fix Hacked Php
SonnyCrockett
post May 21 2014, 02:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 22,872

I recently had my website on Network Solutions pulled because it has "hacked PHP or outdated CMS". I'm not getting much instruction from Tech Support, so I wanted to see if anyone here knows what to do.

I initially started building with Joomla, but abandoned that for the Network Solutions website builder tools, which I used to create my website. Apparently the Joomla files are the source of the problem, according to Tech Support. Using FTP, I deleted the Joomla files, but I'm not sure what to do about the PHP files. I'm not particularly computer savvy, so if anyone can tell me what to do, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sonny
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JenniferF
post Jun 21 2014, 04:26 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 22,986

I just received the same notification on all the sites in my package. Any assistance or suggestions would be helpful.

One of the things that puzzles me is that one of the sites they listed as being hacked now was actually removed completely several months ago. The folder for the domain was also removed and does not even display in the FTP window. So it seems to me that this report was generated from old data.

It makes it hard to fix something when it does not even exist.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations or suggestions.
~Jennifer

QUOTE (SonnyCrockett @ May 21 2014, 03:27 PM) *
I recently had my website on Network Solutions pulled because it has "hacked PHP or outdated CMS". I'm not getting much instruction from Tech Support, so I wanted to see if anyone here knows what to do.

I initially started building with Joomla, but abandoned that for the Network Solutions website builder tools, which I used to create my website. Apparently the Joomla files are the source of the problem, according to Tech Support. Using FTP, I deleted the Joomla files, but I'm not sure what to do about the PHP files. I'm not particularly computer savvy, so if anyone can tell me what to do, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sonny

+Quote Post
ronniezee
post Jul 2 2014, 09:29 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 22,445

QUOTE (JenniferF @ Jun 21 2014, 05:26 PM) *
I just received the same notification on all the sites in my package. Any assistance or suggestions would be helpful.

One of the things that puzzles me is that one of the sites they listed as being hacked now was actually removed completely several months ago. The folder for the domain was also removed and does not even display in the FTP window. So it seems to me that this report was generated from old data.

It makes it hard to fix something when it does not even exist.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations or suggestions.
~Jennifer

I'm having the same problem. Last week were told our site had been hacked and we were takn off line. we spent the weekend cleaning out all of our old php files and a Joomla we no longer used. We submitted it for review and and we still are not online. We we told to re-submit the site and we did and still nothing has happened. We submitted our site to Google and the report came back saying we were clean as a whistle and had been so for the past 90 days. Our site has been online for 15 years and for the fist time we are not avalable to our members.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 28th July 2017 - 11:36 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates