Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Java Security Blocking Ftp Applet
Tatters
post Apr 9 2015, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 17,818

Java security settings are blocking the FTP from connecting on my computer. I've updated to the latest version of Java and added the web addresses for my account and NS to the exceptions list but still no luck?

Any suggestions?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Apr 12 2015, 07:45 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (Tatters @ Apr 9 2015, 03:30 PM) *
Java security settings are blocking the FTP from connecting on my computer. I've updated to the latest version of Java and added the web addresses for my account and NS to the exceptions list but still no luck?

Any suggestions?

The Java FTP component we use is not compatible with the latest version of Java. We are waiting for an update from the software vendor. You can use an FTP client like FileZilla (https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client) or use the Filemanger.

+Quote Post
wolfpools
post May 12 2015, 01:43 PM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 24,078

I have also having problems using your provided FTP program provide with the site from network solutions.
java will not allow the excepts to your site. So much for a program that will not access , what are we paying for ?
Last posting was in April and it is now May 12, 2015 why are we still waiting. ?

+Quote Post
Craig
post May 12 2015, 07:14 PM
Post #4

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (wolfpools @ May 12 2015, 01:43 PM) *
I have also having problems using your provided FTP program provide with the site from network solutions.
java will not allow the excepts to your site. So much for a program that will not access , what are we paying for ?
Last posting was in April and it is now May 12, 2015 why are we still waiting. ?

We are still waiting on updates for the Java FTP client from the developer (it is not our own code).
You can use the Filemanager or an FTP client like Filezilla, which is a free download.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 04:23 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates