nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Network Solutions Inherent System Flaws, Network solutions poor customer service
bebop
post Oct 28 2013, 07:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 21,830

My experience using network solutions has been unsatisfactory.
The most frustrated bit is the unnecessary waste of time caused for inherent flaws in basic functionalities.
Who pays for the waste of time?
Not likely to use your services in the future or recommend to colleagues
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
XMEtienne
post May 30 2014, 05:43 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 22,912

Hi there,

I completely agree with you! I just had a very unpleasant experience, the guy was so rude! He would be one of my employee I would have already fired him!

My issue is with inherent system flaws from networksolutions on the ftp account manager, I am trying to make some changes to one of the ftp user ID, once into edit and changes are made, after clicking OK to confirm the changes a windows pop up and ask me to review my credit card information on my payment settings and to try my purchase again! What the heck, I am not purchasing anything I have a hosting package and I am allowed to 25 FTP users and I only use one!

At first the guy was telling me that there are some issue with the browser and that I should change from Safari to IE or FireFox, having it done it still doesn't work, here we go again, cache cleared and still nothing happens... It then start to talk technical issue with the guy at technical assistance, which I guess he didn't like... then he starts to bother me rudely about security questions and so forth, once that solved... he keeps on behaving rudely, telling me that he does not want to take it further that he just want me to take a ticket number and want me to wait 2 to 3 days for an engineer to call me back!

How rude... No custommer care skills! They should simply fire the bugger! I believe you should also complain as I'm doing!

Max

QUOTE (bebop @ Oct 28 2013, 08:34 AM) *
My experience using network solutions has been unsatisfactory.
The most frustrated bit is the unnecessary waste of time caused for inherent flaws in basic functionalities.
Who pays for the waste of time?
Not likely to use your services in the future or recommend to colleagues

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 04:20 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates