Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wpp File
celong
post Mar 23 2014, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 22,610

I built a site using webplus x7 and uploaded the file to the server. The wpp file contains all of my html files. NS customer service tells me that I must unzip this file in order for my website to go online. The NS customer service agent cannot tell me how to unzip the wpp file. I have called NS several times and each time the customer service agent sends me an email link that has nothing to do with unzipping the wpp file. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Mar 23 2014, 07:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (celong @ Mar 23 2014, 05:33 PM) *
I built a site using webplus x7 and uploaded the file to the server. The wpp file contains all of my html files. NS customer service tells me that I must unzip this file in order for my website to go online. The NS customer service agent cannot tell me how to unzip the wpp file. I have called NS several times and each time the customer service agent sends me an email link that has nothing to do with unzipping the wpp file. Any help would be appreciated.

You would need to check the instructions for your website editor. There most likely is some publish funciotn that will either FTP the actual HTML and image files or save them to a folder on your hard drive so you can upload them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 17th August 2017 - 10:03 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates