Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Website / Default / Under Construction
awhit
post Jan 24 2017, 05:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 25,159

So I've just created a new hosting package and assigned my domain to it. The DNS has propogated and browsing to the website shows the Network Solutions' Under Construction page. I have a simple default landing page that I want displayed instead of the Under Construction page. Granted I've been busy, but I've not found the option to change from the UC page to mine. I have replaced the default.htm and home.htm with my copies, but that did not change the main page. What is the correct procedure?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Jan 24 2017, 08:02 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (awhit @ Jan 24 2017, 05:10 PM) *
So I've just created a new hosting package and assigned my domain to it. The DNS has propogated and browsing to the website shows the Network Solutions' Under Construction page. I have a simple default landing page that I want displayed instead of the Under Construction page. Granted I've been busy, but I've not found the option to change from the UC page to mine. I have replaced the default.htm and home.htm with my copies, but that did not change the main page. What is the correct procedure?

When I go to your site, I see your page. Your browser may have still been caching the Under Construction page.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th February 2017 - 02:00 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates