Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Path To Zendframework/library?
fudd
post Apr 13 2012, 06:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 17,218

What is the path to ZendFramework/library?

I'm getting this error when I try to test my Flex tutorial app from htdocs/FlexMobileTestDrive/gateway.php:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Loader/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/services/vux/lib/php:ZendFramework/library')

The include_path is '.:/usr/services/vux/lib/php' and gateway.php appends ':ZendFramework/library' to it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
defish16
post Apr 15 2012, 09:50 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 17,236

I'm having the same issue and can't seem to find the answer anywhere. Two separate calls to tech support didn't help either. :/ Does anybody have a solution for this?

+Quote Post
Korey N
post Apr 18 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #3

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 16,875

Zend is no longer supported with out upgrade to PHP 5.3 as it was discontinued in this version. Some people have reported using different solutions such as IonCube, which is compatible with PHP 5.3 and supported on our servers. As Zend Optimizer code won’t run in PHP 5.3, and we can’t downgrade our servers to a previous and less-secure version of PHP, you would be limited to two options:

1) You can recompile the site code using a different encoder such as IonCube or,
2) You can choose to not encode PHP and use the pure source.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 04:16 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates