Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unusual User Showing In History
americanchemical
post Feb 7 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 12,252

In nsCommerceSpace™ Premium v7.9.4.1 , under: Home > Operations > Users, I am seeing access from a user with a name containing all numbers. Not sure who this is. How can I tell?

Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kencantoo
post Feb 7 2011, 10:35 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,847

This user is either you if you access your site by logging into NS Account manager and then clicking Manage Ecommerce, or if you call tech support or chat when they access your site it shows as a number.

QUOTE (americanchemical @ Feb 7 2011, 12:33 PM) *
In nsCommerceSpace™™ Premium v7.9.4.1 , under: Home > Operations > Users, I am seeing access from a user with a name containing all numbers. Not sure who this is. How can I tell?

Thank you.

+Quote Post
americanchemical
post Feb 8 2011, 08:35 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,252

QUOTE (kencantoo @ Feb 7 2011, 10:35 PM) *
This user is either you if you access your site by logging into NS Account manager and then clicking Manage Ecommerce, or if you call tech support or chat when they access your site it shows as a number.

YUP!! You are correct. I just tested this by launching e-commerce control panel from the Account Manager, and I can see the same number in the User History.

Thank you!

+Quote Post
kencantoo
post Feb 8 2011, 12:27 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,847

I freaked out one day thinking my store was hacked then I noticed when they were showing up and I knew I was in there at that time so I just about blew an artery for nothing. (IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/bigsmile.gif)

QUOTE (americanchemical @ Feb 8 2011, 08:35 AM) *
YUP!! You are correct. I just tested this by launching e-commerce control panel from the Account Manager, and I can see the same number in the User History.

Thank you!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd March 2017 - 01:02 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates