Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Netsol Vs Other Vendors For Ssl
kyboy
post May 23 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 2,243

What are pros/cons of using NetSol SSL versus those from and outside vendor, like say GoDaddy?
Anyone here have any experience with an outside vendor SSL?
I'm using Windows hosting plan, BTW.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
techno.pagan
post May 26 2010, 05:46 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 1,438

QUOTE (kyboy @ May 23 2010, 11:05 AM) *
What are pros/cons of using NetSol SSL versus those from and outside vendor, like say GoDaddy?
Anyone here have any experience with an outside vendor SSL?
I'm using Windows hosting plan, BTW.

Technically there is no difference - NetSol certs can be installed auto-magically where are 3rd party certs have to be sent in and manually installed by tech support so there are some extra steps.

I think the only other difference is the dollar level of the warranty ($10K for Godaddy vs $50K for NetSol)...

Personally I cringe when I see a Godaddy seal/cert - it is like the vendor doesn't care enough to get a "better" cert - though the encryption is the same I still have this mental image of a fly-by-night shop that doesn't care about their image.

I guess if you don't mind being associated with the T&A advertising then go for it.

I always feel best when I see a Verisign seal/cert - when you care enough to use the very best, LOL.

Think of you company image, protection you are offering you customers and make your decision...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 18th January 2018 - 10:37 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates