nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Attention Required: Order Notification Failing, Attention required: order notification failing
theneonedge
post Feb 21 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 2,273

I have been receiving this email for about a week but I haven't changed any payment settings. We have had google checkout on our site for over a year with no prior issues. Is anyone getting this email and know how to fix this.

We've made several unsuccessful attempts to send order notifications to your notification callback URL, https://ecompayments.monstercommerce.com/Google.aspx As a result, you aren't receiving order status, risk, or other notifications.

To help you identify the issue with your callback URL, please review the errors we encountered while sending notifications to you. To review this error information:

Sign in to Google Checkout.
Click on the Tools tab.
Click Integration Console.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
robinski21
post Feb 21 2009, 06:22 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,857

yup. This email started coming in right after the latest update, 7.4.

We've contacted NetSol several times regarding this issue, and have, in essence, been blown off ("we'll forward it to senior technicians").

No fix that I'm aware of, no ETA on one coming from NetSol....soo...good luck (IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/noexpression.gif)

+Quote Post
MC Team - Eddie
post Feb 23 2009, 09:37 AM
Post #3

QA

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 8

This error is just the basic error that comes from Google. We would need more information on this in order to troubleshoot. In the Integration Console that you stated in the first post of this thread, you should be able to click the link which will provide you with a more detailed error.

+Quote Post
gbfd
post Feb 23 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,674

We have been getting this for weeks -spoke with Netsol they could not help.
We are stuck with it till they can fix it

QUOTE (MC Team - Eddie @ Feb 23 2009, 09:55 AM) *
This error is just the basic error that comes from Google. We would need more information on this in order to troubleshoot. In the Integration Console that you stated in the first post of this thread, you should be able to click the link which will provide you with a more detailed error.

+Quote Post
MC Team - Eddie
post Feb 23 2009, 03:45 PM
Post #5

QA

QUOTE (gbfd @ Feb 23 2009, 02:23 PM) *
We have been getting this for weeks -spoke with Netsol they could not help.
We are stuck with it till they can fix it

I am part of NetSol and we can't fix anything unless we know the actual error. Could you please provide me with the exact error you are receiving and also cross check to see if the order number in the error belongs to an order number from the cart.

+Quote Post
Nuriel
post Feb 23 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 2,275

Eddie,
Since February 16th I have over 50 checkout errors (33 issues):
They are devided to 3 groups:

# of errors: 20
Invalid State Transition

# of errors: 29
We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://ecompayments.monstercommerce.com/Google.aspx -- the error we got is Send failed with code: 500. Response body was: An unknown error has occured.

# of errors: 3
We timed out waiting for your server at https://ecompayments.monstercommerce.com/Google.aspx -- the error we got is: Read timed out. Your server must respond faster to merchant calculation callback requests.

I copied the XML response (one from each error) and uploaded it to root directory
Folder: Data Port > File name:
Google_checkout_error1
Google_checkout_error2
Google_checkout_error3

To better understand what is going on I can give you my login info so you can take a look at each one of these 50 errors, just call me 8-5 EST

Thanks,

Nuriel

+Quote Post
gmcmorrow
post Feb 26 2009, 01:27 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,335

This is some type of time out error and I have been getting them on a regular basis for about two weeks time. Mine look like this:
Time of occurrence: Feb 26, 2009 11:47:22 AM EST
Error: We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://ecompayments.monstercommerce.com/Google.aspx -- the error we got is Send failed with code: 500. Response body was: An unknown error has occured.
Warnings:
XML We Sent:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<order-state-change-notification xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx-00007-1">....x's were numbers...edited for security
<timestamp>2009-02-23T04:52:45.776Z</timestamp>
<google-order-number>3043724143xxxxxxx</google-order-number>
<new-fulfillment-order-state>WILL_NOT_DELIVER</new-fulfillment-order-state>
<new-financial-order-state>CANCELLED_BY_GOOGLE</new-financial-order-state>
<previous-fulfillment-order-state>NEW</previous-fulfillment-order-state>
<previous-financial-order-state>PAYMENT_DECLINED</previous-financial-order-state>
</order-state-change-notification>

The XML portion changes with each failure, but the form is the same for all of them. A lot of them are repetitive for the same order, but I have received every one of these orders back in to the NS order system without fail. Still, the has to be fixed.

I have been trying to get an answer from NS as to why Google Checkout orders are not tracking with Google Analytics. I implemented GCO about a month ago and NONE of those order completions (or bail outs) are tracking in GA. This means, every order I would have tracking data on that would have checked out using the NS cart system are no longer available. GCO is acting as a third-party cart from my site (it leaves mysite.com and goes to checkout.google.com.....) and I loose tracking at that point. Is this consistent with other people or is there something I am missing here?...other than my stats on checkouts!

+Quote Post
gmcmorrow
post Mar 10 2009, 10:00 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 1,335

Nothing yet, huh?

+Quote Post
Nuriel
post Mar 10 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 2,275

Eddie,

I keep getting few failed orders every day. including this one:

"Contents of shopping cart do not match Google order. 3/10/09 2:10 PM -1 Invalid state transition"

Nuriel

+Quote Post
MC Team - Eddie
post Mar 11 2009, 08:05 AM
Post #10

QA

QUOTE (Nuriel @ Mar 10 2009, 07:04 PM) *
Eddie,

I keep getting few failed orders every day. including this one:

"Contents of shopping cart do not match Google order. 3/10/09 2:10 PM -1 Invalid state transition"

Nuriel

I am assuming that this is caused by the order being canceled and archived in google. Our integration right now doesn't move orders to an archived status and they do not synch up any longer once an order is canceled and archived. We will be looking at implementing this in the future. You will see that the orders receiving that invalid state reference have been canceled and in turn are causing errors repeatedly in your error console.

+Quote Post
flackster
post Mar 30 2009, 08:51 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 1,722

QUOTE (MC Team - Eddie @ Mar 11 2009, 09:23 AM) *
I am assuming that this is caused by the order being canceled and archived in google. Our integration right now doesn't move orders to an archived status and they do not synch up any longer once an order is canceled and archived. We will be looking at implementing this in the future. You will see that the orders receiving that invalid state reference have been canceled and in turn are causing errors repeatedly in your error console.

This is not true in most of our cases as it does not happen with just canceled orders... it happens will ALL orders. Would be nice to have a fix.

+Quote Post
MC Team - Eddie
post Mar 31 2009, 08:53 AM
Post #12

QA

QUOTE (flackster @ Mar 30 2009, 08:09 PM) *
This is not true in most of our cases as it does not happen with just canceled orders... it happens will ALL orders. Would be nice to have a fix.

Each of these issues is different. In Nuriel's case that did seem to be the issue. If you are seeing something I would need you to get me or a team member access to your Google Checkout account so we can view the error. So far in every circumstance I have seen this is either an issue with putting in an order through Google Checkout (which in turn will not have an order ID associated with it), archiving/cancelling orders, and in one circumstance it was caused by a bug that was fast tracked and fixed back in January.

If your orders are coming over to the admin panel I don't know if there is really much that we are going to be able to do.

+Quote Post
landser10
post Apr 1 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 1,307

We also have been getting the same google message for about 2-3 weeks, daily for each and every google order.

google email is as follows:

We've made several unsuccessful attempts to send order notifications to your notification callback URL, https://ecompayments.monstercommerce.com/Google.aspx As a result, you aren't receiving order status, risk, or other notifications.

To help you identify the issue with your callback URL, please review the errors we encountered while sending notifications to you. To review this error information:

Click on the Tools tab.
Error messages will appear under 'Integration Issues.' If necessary, you can also update your callback URL in the 'API callback URL' box on the same page.

+Quote Post
MC Team - Eddie
post Apr 2 2009, 09:15 AM
Post #14

QA

QUOTE (landser10 @ Apr 1 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Click on the Tools tab.
Error messages will appear under 'Integration Issues.' If necessary, you can also update your callback URL in the 'API callback URL' box on the same page.

We can't do anything without seeing the error here.

+Quote Post
karen
post Apr 27 2009, 04:04 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 1,349

I have also been getting this "order notification error" message for weeks.
The 1st was received April 21st, 2009.

While I wouldn't really care (orders seem to be coming through fine), Google has removed my "Google Checkout Badge" from Google product searches because my account is considered to be have an integration error/problem. That badge is a huge purchase motivator for our style of clients, and I would really like to get a resolution and the store integration back to normal.

Here is what I can find out:

Message from Google:

For more information about receiving notifications via the notification API,
visit http://code.google.com/apis/checkout/devel...ml#notification.
( I have not been able to understand a solution from this given developer guide)

When I followed a thread for the Google Developer Forum, this is the best solution anyone can offer:

Your best bet is to contact whomever it is/was that developed your GC integration for you. You should contact them for assistance and configuration instructions.

I followed another developer thread which just said to "turn off" the notification.
I don't want/need the notification, and have my google account set to not send me notices, but I still get this message.

Each order seems to generate two errors:

1st Error message:
Invalid state transition
Warnings:
XML We Sent:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<error xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2" serial-number="1c3a43df-da1b-4565-81a7-a3e357b21ab1">
<error-message>Invalid state transition</error-message>
</error>

XML We Received:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><tns:cancel-order xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" google-order-number="800684609678307" xmlns:tns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2"><tns:comment>Contents of shopping cart do not match Google order.</tns:comment><tns:reason>Contents of shopping cart do not match Google order.</tns:reason></tns:cancel-order>

2nd Error Message:

[/b]
We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://ecompayments.monstercommerce.com/Google.aspx -- the error we got is Send failed with code: 500. Response body was: An unknown error has occured.

I have the XML Google attempted to send, but it has my merchant and customer information inbedded; I can send to you privately if needed.

I hope this gives you more information to work with.
If this is not a NetSol issue, perhaps you can find a solution from Google you can post here.
I have gone back and forth, and just need someone to tell me how to get this fixed.

Many thanks!

+Quote Post
MC Team - Eddie
post Apr 27 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #16

QA

QUOTE (karen @ Apr 27 2009, 03:22 PM) *
I have also been getting this "order notification error" message for weeks.
The 1st was received April 21st, 2009.

While I wouldn't really care (orders seem to be coming through fine), Google has removed my "Google Checkout Badge" from Google product searches because my account is considered to be have an integration error/problem. That badge is a huge purchase motivator for our style of clients, and I would really like to get a resolution and the store integration back to normal.

Here is what I can find out:

REMOVED CODE FOR LENGTH REASONS

I hope this gives you more information to work with.
If this is not a NetSol issue, perhaps you can find a solution from Google you can post here.
I have gone back and forth, and just need someone to tell me how to get this fixed.

Many thanks!

The error you were saying says the contents of the shopping cart do not match the Google order. Search for that order in GoogleCheckout and verify that it does in fact match up with an order in the control panel. Also check to see what contents that order contains. There is a refund option in Google that creates a new order but since there is no order from your shopping cart that matches up, Google will continue to generate this error. Unfortunately there isn't really anything we can do about this. You could try to contact Google to see if there is a way around that. If you need me to take a further look you can pm me specifics to your account.

+Quote Post
robinski21
post Apr 30 2009, 10:27 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,857

QUOTE (MC Team - Eddie @ Apr 27 2009, 06:29 PM) *
The error you were saying says the contents of the shopping cart do not match the Google order. Search for that order in GoogleCheckout and verify that it does in fact match up with an order in the control panel. Also check to see what contents that order contains. There is a refund option in Google that creates a new order but since there is no order from your shopping cart that matches up, Google will continue to generate this error. Unfortunately there isn't really anything we can do about this. You could try to contact Google to see if there is a way around that. If you need me to take a further look you can pm me specifics to your account.

I also have been getting this exact same error for many weeks now.

So I just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly -- what you're saying is that, if any one order has been refunded in Google Checkout, Google Checkout and NetSol will be out of sync from that point forward, causing errors to occur?

If so, what can we do to fix this?

I checked and my badge also has been removed, and this could indeed hurt sales.

+Quote Post
Eddie
post Sep 14 2010, 11:26 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 3,922

QUOTE (robinski21 @ Apr 30 2009, 11:27 AM) *
I also have been getting this exact same error for many weeks now.

So I just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly -- what you're saying is that, if any one order has been refunded in Google Checkout, Google Checkout and NetSol will be out of sync from that point forward, causing errors to occur?

If so, what can we do to fix this?

I checked and my badge also has been removed, and this could indeed hurt sales.

I've been getting this too.

Hello info@geek2seek.com,

1. Sign in to Google Checkout.
2. Click on the Tools tab.
3. Click Integration Console.
For more information about receiving notifications via the notification API, visit http://code.google.com/apis/checkout/devel...ml#notification.

Constant spam of this notice. We've also lost our checkout badge on google shopping. It appears there's something NetSol and Google need to talk over to get straight between their APIs?

+Quote Post
lynn44
post Sep 15 2010, 12:11 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 2,842

I had a problem in the past with receiving daily notifications from Google. Here is what I was told by Google, even though this related to them trying to verify a shopping cart that had been deleted, AND I explained that I had shut off Google Checkout until I was able to resolve this issue, this could apply to any annoying continuous emails.
Google Checkout does not provide the ability to stop failure notification
emails at this time, although this feature may be introduced at some point
in the future. However, if you've already disabled your Google Checkout
integration entirely because of these notifications, then a workaround to
stop the notifications would be to delete the API callback URL from
Settings-->Integration. Leave it empty for 24-48 hours (until the next
notification attempt would be), and then you can re-enter your API
callback URL, and you should no longer receive the error notification.
(MAKE SURE YOU KNOW OR WRITE DOWN YOUR API CALLBACK URL BEFORE DELETING)
Google Checkout will continue to send each notification until it is
acknowledged or until 14 days have elapsed. If the notification is not
received we'll periodically send you an email letting you know that we are
attempting to access your callback URL and it has failed.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 11:46 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates