nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Additng A Blog Using The Blog Gadget, Using the Blog Gadget to add a blog using free webtool
zicthebomb
post Aug 11 2010, 08:36 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 10,728

Hi All,

First time poster, so sorry in advance for any faux pas. I am using the free website Builder tool to create a basic website and want to add a blog to one of my pages. To do so, I am:

1. Clicking on the Content tab
2. Clicking on App Gadgets
3. Selecting Blog
4. Dragging it onto the page into a green area
5. Then it asks me to insert or copy an already used blog. I click the radio button next to "New Integrated Blogs", give it a uniuqe name, and then click Continue.
6. I am then asked to: SET BLOG OWNER DISOPLAY NAME AND PASSWORD. Three fields appear:

Display Name: (blank)
Login Username: Already assigend as my site admin name
Password: (blank)

I enter any the Screen Name and Password (sometimes the same as my site info, sometime different), then click SAVE. No matter what it always gives me the error message "Not Authorized (authentication failed), and am asked to click CANCEL or SAVE.

This is very frustrating, but I'm sure there is a simple solution. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 06:19 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates