nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Do I Set Up Confluence Or Mediawiki To Be Hosted By Network Solutions?, I want to host a wiki other than those in the Open Source Library
gfevrier
post Jan 24 2010, 12:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 7,362

I installed TikiWiki through Network Solution's Open Source Library, but it doesn't have the features I need. Is there a way to install Confluence wiki or MediaWiki to my Network Solutions hosted package?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Corey
post Jan 24 2010, 09:26 PM
Post #2

Network Solutions Technical Support

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,316

QUOTE (gfevrier @ Jan 24 2010, 12:40 PM) *
I installed TikiWiki through Network Solution's Open Source Library, but it doesn't have the features I need. Is there a way to install Confluence wiki or MediaWiki to my Network Solutions hosted package?

If you have a Hosting Package with Network Solutions you can upload the installation files for any compatible PHP application (via FTP). You can then make a MySQL database (if applicable) through your account manager and enter it's information in the PHP application's setup.

Our technical support can assist you with uploading installation files and setting up the database if you need any assistance. Just call us at 1-866-391-4357.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 20th July 2017 - 05:22 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates