Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Joomla 3.0
victorhe2002
post Apr 22 2013, 12:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 20,626

I am trying to setup a joomla 3.0 website. I manually download and upload joomla 3.0 on to the root. but when i tried to install the site from "/administrator" the "Pre-Installation Check" says i need to make "Magic Quotes GPC Off" and "Register Globals Off" . How can I change those setting? or does Network Solutions supports 3.0? Please help. Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Apr 22 2013, 01:01 AM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (victorhe2002 @ Apr 22 2013, 01:29 AM) *
I am trying to setup a joomla 3.0 website. I manually download and upload joomla 3.0 on to the root. but when i tried to install the site from "/administrator" the "Pre-Installation Check" says i need to make "Magic Quotes GPC Off" and "Register Globals Off" . How can I change those setting? or does Network Solutions supports 3.0? Please help. Thanks.

PHP settings are changed in a php.ini file (http://www.networksolutions.com/support/PHP-ini-for-UNIX-Shared-Hosting-FAQ/). Our MySQL servers in our shared hosting environment do not not support innodb, which is required by Joomla 3.0. MySQL on a VPS server does support innodb, but a VPS requires a higher level of technical ability, as you are the server administrator of your own virtual server.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 12:22 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates