You agree that will not knowingly post content in the forum that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party and that you will immediately remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Participants may not advertise or promote companies that compete with Network Solutions and/or Network Solutions' family of services. You further understand that Network Solutions reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason without your consent.
You also agree that you will not impersonate others or post comments or content that is libelous, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate. You may not post comments that are intended to intimidate or to incite violence against anyone or degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. You also may not solicit passwords or personal information from others for commercial or unlawful purposes; knowingly introduce viruses, worms, harmful code or Trojan horses on the Internet; or involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, solicitation of donations, bartering, advertising or pyramid schemes.
Network Solutions will only post comments that are relevant and appropriate to the Network Solutions community. It may take a couple of days for your posting to appear, especially on weekends, or it may not be published at all. We may react to some comments either individually or as a cluster of comments on the same topic. We reserve the right, in Network Solutions sole discretion, to revoke a user's privilege to post content on our site.
The forums are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and Network Solutions makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the forum's operation or the information, content or materials posted in the forums. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Network Solutions hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Network Solutions will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use, the forums.
• Postings must be placed in the appropriate forum channel and contain a descriptive subject line. Postings placed in inappropriate forum channels will be considered off-topic and either moved or deleted. Non-descriptive titles and descriptions will be renamed.
• Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly. If you have a question about where a topic resides, please contact a Moderator before starting a new topic asking where it went or posting a duplicate thread of the original topic. Moderators are happy to provide a link to thread locations as well as explain the reasoning behind why a thread is locked and/or removed.
• If you are linking to external content, you should link directly to that content. It is unacceptable to use link-thru systems to mask the originating URL.
• Cross-posting (posting the same content in multiple channels) is not tolerated. All duplicate posts will be deleted.
• Post bumping (repetitively posting content) is not permitted.
• Sensitive topics such as account information and security issues are not to be discussed in the forums. Topics that could compromise sensitive information or serve to potentially harm Network Solutions and/or their customers will be deleted.
• If a thread is deleted by a moderator and the offending user attempts to re-post a similar thread, it is possible that the user will lose "member" privileges.
• User profiles, including signatures with inappropriate content, will be modified without notification.
• Abusive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated and may result in the ban of the involved accounts. If you have experienced abusive behavior from a community member, please inform a Forum Moderator.
• If you feel a forum moderator is abusing forum rules or behaving unethically, please contact Monster Support Director via e-mail.
• Technical support may be sought using the forums but if you require official support from a Network Solutions team member, please call our technical support number on our website.
If you have any questions or suggestions relating to these rules, please contact a member of the forum moderator team.
To keep user profiles consistent, links to external sites must be presented via the WWW button. Links to internal Network Solutions pages are allowed to be entered in profile signatures. Profiles, including signatures, with inappropriate content may be modified without prior notification.
PERSONAL INFORMATION & PRIVACY
Each forum participant has a profile which can be accessed via the "My Controls" link in the header. Please fill out as much information as possible, but at a minimum your domain name and your e-mail address needs to be included. Moderators will audit the forums from time to time and may suspend an account if this or other rules are not being followed.
We respect your privacy. We require that you provide your first and last name when posting a comment. We request this information only to deter automated submission of a posting. As this blog is a public forum, please do not post or supply any personal or proprietary information that you, your employer or a third party may wish to keep private. If you submit a posting and include the name of another person we may delete it to protect the privacy of that person.
USE OF CONTENT
For any content that you post, you hereby grant to Network Solutions the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
You agree to indemnify Network Solutions, its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party arising from or relating to content you have posted in the forum.