nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

> Google To Penalize Sites That Dont Use Mobile And Our Mobile Site Option Is Not Very Good
webtree
post Mar 23 2015, 09:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 1,651

Got an email from google and if you don't have a mobile site your mobile search results will be penalized. I have been reading that this would happen and now it has. The mobile site offering here is dated and sparse and does not have details! I would like to be able to put details on my mobile site. You can't sell a product with no details. I realize you can add details with the short description however using the short description also adds that description to my regular website under the thumbnail and that is not what I want. It clutters up the whole site to do that and looks stupid. You should be able to disable the short description on the full site but allow it on the mobile site. I would also like to have a much more prominent visit full site link because the mobile site is not very friendly to sites that require good photos to sell a product such as mine do. How about a see full site link on each product? Also how about a few extra mobile templates?

thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 03:07 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates