nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cancel A Drupal Auto-install?, Open Source Library doesn't have a "cancel process" button
TVDadJim
post Jun 24 2012, 12:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 17,808

The Open Source Library doesn't seem to be able to install Drupal 7 on my site, but there does not seem to be a way to stop it from trying. I've had two installs running for hours and I'd like to just give up and tell the Library to stop the install - - but there doesn't seem to be an option to do so. Is this possible?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Jun 24 2012, 07:09 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (TVDadJim @ Jun 24 2012, 01:34 PM) *
The Open Source Library doesn't seem to be able to install Drupal 7 on my site, but there does not seem to be a way to stop it from trying. I've had two installs running for hours and I'd like to just give up and tell the Library to stop the install - - but there doesn't seem to be an option to do so. Is this possible?

You would need to contact support for assistance. You can either call (US/Canada: 1-866-391-4357, International: +1-570-708-8788) or submit an online ticket at https://www.networksolutions.com/help/email.jsp while logged in.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 17th August 2017 - 10:18 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates