Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Open Source Applications, A question about adding new applications
curious1
post Sep 20 2012, 07:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 18,549

Are there plans to add new open source applications (cms, blogs, etc.) to the list of available choices? Right now your available selection is very limited. I am specifically interested in using Umbraco. If I just try to upload it I get an exception which I believe is caused because the hosting is in a medium trust environment, or at least that's all the information I could find on it by googling.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Sep 23 2012, 07:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (curious1 @ Sep 20 2012, 08:50 AM) *
Are there plans to add new open source applications (cms, blogs, etc.) to the list of available choices? Right now your available selection is very limited. I am specifically interested in using Umbraco. If I just try to upload it I get an exception which I believe is caused because the hosting is in a medium trust environment, or at least that's all the information I could find on it by googling.

I do not know if and when additional applications will be added. I order for an application to be added, we would need to have a significant demand for that application. If the application requires more than Medium Trust, it will not work on our servers. Microsoft recommends Medium Trust for shared servers, and that is how our servers are configured.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 10:36 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates