Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sugarcrm Email Settings, SugarCRM email settings do not work
DLWetherell
post Aug 25 2014, 01:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,152

I am attempting to configure SugarCRM outbound email settings. No matter what host I choose, or what settings I use (I have tried many permutations), I keep getting the error message: "Error:The following From address failed:" Has anyone successfully configured outbound email for SugarCRM. Any tips or tricks that I am missing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Aug 25 2014, 09:10 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (DLWetherell @ Aug 25 2014, 02:58 PM) *
I am attempting to configure SugarCRM outbound email settings. No matter what host I choose, or what settings I use (I have tried many permutations), I keep getting the error message: "Error:The following From address failed:" Has anyone successfully configured outbound email for SugarCRM. Any tips or tricks that I am missing?

You cannot use an external mail serer (i.e. SMTP.domain.com) as the hosting firewall blocks it. You can probably get it to work with "localhost" as the outgoing server with no login information. It will not work to use IMAP to get mail though. If you need to do that, your only option would be a VPS where you can edit the firewall settings to allow it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 20th July 2017 - 05:09 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates