Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vcards On The Website?
CEvans
post Jun 20 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 14,486

Is it possible to insert a vcard for visits to my website? If so, how? It's not one of the approved "document file formats."

Thanks in advance -
Cheryl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Jun 21 2011, 11:05 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (CEvans @ Jun 20 2011, 07:00 PM) *
Is it possible to insert a vcard for visits to my website? If so, how? It's not one of the approved "document file formats."

Thanks in advance -
Cheryl

This can only be done if you have nsHosting Shared (you would have to upgrade if you have a website packge). You would have to upload the file using the FileManager or FTP and create use an HTML block to make the link.

+Quote Post
HawaiiRealtor
post Oct 1 2011, 06:41 AM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 15,103

[quote name='CEvans' date='Jun 20 2011, 07:00 PM' post='35852']

Thanks in advance -
Cheryl

Aloha Cheryl,
I'm now replacing all of my QR codes that linked to each of my web-page with a vCard QR Code instead. If your goal is to have a viewer download your vCard by using their Smart Phone without having to do any typing, please visit http://www.mobileklik.net/support.php. Hope this helps! Mahalo,

Janine
www.janinechang.com <<< Do a test from my website and see if this is what you're looking for. I'm not yet done completing all of my pages, but the first half is done.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 07:31 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates